GoTranscript Academic Scholarship Program
This scholarship is offered during the Spring and Fall semesters (2017-2022)
Applications are accepted year-round.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or current full-time college freshman.
- Participants must register using your university or college issued email.
Scholarship Essay’s Prompt:
Briefly talk about yourself and your academic/career short-term and long-term goals. Then, answer the following questions:
- What have you learned from your experience(s)? Examples may include: community service, volunteer work, employment, school clubs, sports, family,etc.
- Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals.
- Write 500 to 1,000-word essay on the following topic: Share a story about how language has helped you express your voice.
To proceed, please write email to firstname.lastname@example.org