Usually, when people go online for religious purposes, they are looking for answers to important questions about their lives and faith. Have you ever googled something like this?
1. Usually, people don’t have much time and they want to find the answer as quickly as possible, without waiting for 30 minutes watching a sermon.
2. People with hearing disabilities can read them.
3. The text can be printed out and the important parts can be highlighted.
4. The content can be shared online.
5. The keywords make the sermons more searchable, thus reaching a lot of people.
6. They can be printed and read in by the people groups who study Bible and discuss their faith.
The transcripts can be collected and catalogued for further use.
They can be published as a book.
They become more SEO-friendly thus making them searchable.
You can close caption the video of your sermon.
Below, you can clearly see our transcription rates. We are strongly client-oriented and offer prices that are usually a lot lower than those of other companies. Learn more.
|Turnaround Time||One-On-One Interview||
Customer Loyalty Program:
for 10000+ uploaded minutes
|6-12 Hour Service||
GoTranscript is a professional audio and video transcription services company, founded in 2005 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Our team consists of nearly 20,000 professional transcriptionists, proofreaders, and customer support specialists. All staff members are carefully trained and certified. We review the quality of our audio transcription services regularly to ensure best-in-class results.