It makes sense to use a specialized translator for official medical documents. But there are many
other reasons to seek medical translators.
For example, you may want to have your clinic or hospital website translated into a language that's
commonly spoken by local immigrants or tourists.
But remember: medical translation isn't just for doctors. There are many other cases where clients
need medical content translated. Here are some examples:
- A medical writer wants their article translated into another language.
- A medical student wants to translate foreign resource materials into their own language
- An attorney needs a patient's medical records translated for a worker's compensation case.
- A health department wishes to provide educational materials to all the major language groups
in its city.
- A factory is translating its health and safety signage.
All of these are cases where medical translation services are needed.